Skip to main content

New Blooms and Spikes

 We had a few new orchids decide to bloom and many Rhynchorides/Vandas in spike.

Aliceara Marfitch "Howards Dream" slight peppery fragrance. Beautiful splashes of fuschia and magenta with polka dots. Very heavy flower spike. A must have!

Deagamoara Shibumi Purple Rain. Beautiful flowers witj large blossoms. This beautiful plant is young and swnding out many spikes. I ha e 3 on my plant.
Vanda tesselata x kultana green gold. Pink and white patterned petals.

Bangkok Sunset Rhynchorrides. This is beautifully fragrant. Wildflower scent on yellow, red, and lavender blossoms.This "Blue" Phalaenopsis rebloomed. Proof that they are dyed. Beautiful flower, though. The petals sparkle with what looks like glitter in the sun.Leina'ala had a massive bloom. It was 5 inches!!! She was potted in cocoa peat, and I hate that. It retains too much moisture and not enough air flow for me.

Cattleya Ruth Love "Serenade! Fragrant flowers that remind me of Chanel perfume. The vivid pink, salmon, magenta and yellow flowers are captivating. She has another bud coming through. I am excited.Phragmipedium Don Wimber. This orchid was veautiful but had the shortest lived flowers.
The longer I have this mini-phalaenopsis the more intense the dots become.Vanda Roll All Red had beautiful waxy flowers. This baby got thrips so we had treat her.



Comments